Infinity Bathroom has years of expertise with bathroom vanities and cabinetry renovation, remodeling, and custom bathroom cabinets in GTA. There are several reasons to replace a vanity. It may be time to change the bathroom aesthetic or perhaps the previous one was destroyed by water or other factors and requires major repairs. Replacing and upgrading the bathroom is particularly beneficial to you because bathroom renovations often give a return of 80 – 100% of the investment you input. As a result, you should start thinking about upgrading your bathroom vanity and bathroom cabinets.
Bathroom Vanities and Cabinetry in GTA
Vanities, like new tile or fresh paint, provide an immediate change in your bathroom, and they do so because of their aesthetic effect. Before you proceed with your project, think about the color scheme and design of your bathroom so you know if you want colored or stained cabinets, as well as the proportions to avoid selecting a vanity that is too big or too tiny for the area. These considerations might assist you in deciding whether to choose a built-in or freestanding unit, with the latter being more appropriate for smaller bathrooms. You might also try buying the top with the unit, which is usually a better deal if you recognize that you might not receive the exact color you want.
Custom Bathroom Cabinets
At Infinity Bathroom, we provide custom bathroom cabinet options. When deciding to go down the custom-designed route, consider these aspects to help you design the most optimal cabinetry for you.
- Finish – Choosing the custom route allows you to have the option of choosing a joined top or a separated top, although purchasing them individually will cost more in the long run. You may expect to see metal, glass, and wood finishes, as well as standard colours like white, black, and gray in linked components.
- Size – This refers to the amount of measured space you have available. If your bathroom is big and sparsely furnished, larger bathroom vanity with two sinks may be appropriate.
- Storage – Knowing who will use the vanity may go a long way toward choosing the size and complexity of the piece. Bathrooms that are used a lot benefit from having more cupboards and drawers for storage.
- Wood – This is merely a decorative choice to consider if cost isn’t an issue. Engineered wood or oak are the most common, but costs start skyrocketing as you approach hardwood selections like pine and maple. The look of wood is extremely elegant and timeless – a great choice to consider.
- Hardware – choosing hardware that matches the finish of your vanity assists in elevating your look.
Why Choose Infinity Bathroom
We provide a service that is kind, knowledgeable, and professional – this leaves our customers 100% satisfied. Furthermore, we work with top-of-the-line brands with a quality guarantee. You can choose from our large assortment of bathroom vanities that range from trendy, modern, conventional, and transitional. Our experienced team will be there for you every step of the way to ensure your total contentment.
Our experienced contractors will work with you every step of the process to ensure that your vanities meet your expectations. We’ll be pleased to help you right away – contact us today!